We are looking for exceptional people!
We offer excellent opportunities for those who aim to succeed. If you are an accountable and highly motivated individual in search of a career with a unique design house that is progressive and offers a well-balanced, open atmosphere, we look forward to receiving your resume and work sample.
Ramak Radmard’s design house Lucidream develops innovative, meaningful and technologically challenging products, building holistic user experiences to create unique intellectual property, design and manufacturing solutions.
We create innovative concepts and provide superior experiences for our clients – and their customers.
Lucidream is a Technological Design House in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Apply to Engineering and Design Assistant jobs
We have openings for staff Lucidreamers!
Lucidream Design Canada | Product Design and Development Canada
We offer excellent opportunities for those exceptional people that aim to succeed. If you are a highly motivated individual in search of a career with a unique design house that is in process of growth and offers a well-balanced, open atmosphere, we look forward to receiving your resume and work sample.
Ramak Radmard and his design house Lucidream develop innovative, meaningful and technologically challenging products, building holistic user experiences to create unique intellectual property, design and manufacturing solutions. We create innovative concepts and provide superior experiences for our clients – and their customers.
We are excited to have an exceptionally talented person join our team.
We are looking for exceptinal candidates with strong interest and aptitude in Industrial Design, Product Development, Engineering, Manfuacturing, 3D modeling, marketing, sales, customer support, web design, and programming.
You have recently finished your bachelors degree in industrial design or engineering.
You will be responsible for aspects of all business operations from concept design to shipping the products.
The accountabilities cover all phases of product development, from brainstorming and evaluating product concepts through product development, sourcing, manufacturing, product delivery and logistics.
- Solid conceptualization and brainstorming skills
- Ability to produce quick sketches and freehand color renderings
- Expertise with 2D and 3D software
- Good understanding of Dreamweaver, HTML, WordPress, mysql
- Engineering documentation standards
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) and tolerance analysis
- Manufacturing process documentation (assembly or test procedures, NCR, etc.)
- Effective communication skills in English and French
- Product specification development and analysis
- Supplier qualification and manufacturing liaison
- Quotation preparation and analysis
- Cost estimating and analysis, Bill-of-Material (BOM) preparation.
- Understanding of electronics and software design
- Shipping and packaging requirements
Please submit a resume and samples of your work that best demonstrate your skills and experience. Submit your portfolio electronically either by sending a PDF enclosure (no more than 6MB) or by sending a URL where it can be viewed. Please do not send CDs or hard copies. Resumes and portfolios may be sent to jobs[at]lucidream[dot]com; please put “Lucidreamer” in the subject line.
No phone calls, please.
For career inquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucidream Design Canada | Product Design and Development